Well I'm still tired but before I sleep I will have one more quick rant
I've just been reading "stupid white men" so I'm charged up with rant power. Have you noticed how Americas paranoia is going to destroy the world. I'm afraid that's what things may come to. Only when America ceases to make more and more potentially dangerous defense networks and continue to stockpile weapons we cannot sleep easy. Iraq is no danger compared to America nor is terrorism. I assure you that the war on terrorism is not going to solve a thing and will in the long run make America more enemies abroad therefore meaning they build more weapons and I think we know how it will continue onwards forever.
That's all for today people

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Don't drink and drive or you WILL be branded with a hot iron!

The shifting sands of British voters

The Brave and the Bald