I am still pissed off AAAAAAARRRGGGH. If someone ever pushed me boyond the point of self control i wonder what would become of the world. maybe i'd go super saiyen.....nope even im not deluded into believing that would happen, but anyway DAMN THE GOVERNMENT! im doing my GCSE's this year and my A levels next year but now the government is planning to make them different and easier. Why why are the exams getting slowly easier and WHY ARE THEY ALWAYS CHANGING. does that mean my 2 years of hard work will be all for nothing! It is a slippery slope like this that could see us having multiple choice tests for uni exams. why do we copy america when we know their system sucks

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Don't drink and drive or you WILL be branded with a hot iron!

The shifting sands of British voters

The Brave and the Bald