ARRRRRGHHH!!!!!!

Greed:Medium
Gluttony:Medium
Wrath:Very High
Sloth:Medium
Envy:Medium
Lust:High
Pride:High


Take the Seven Deadly Sins Quiz

This doesnt look too good does it.

Also I should hasten to mention that I am writing this post on the eve of a very annoying week in which I have two quite tough exams on the same day and furthermore a driving test. To put simply my anxiety levels have hit a critical mass.

Still some good has happened recently:
I now have five out of six Uni confirmations from: Staffordshire, Cardiff, Lincoln, Winchester and Kingston. To be honest though non of them will prove difficult to get into except maybe Cardiff who actually are asking for decent grades (in this case ABB). Then again I wont really be able to assess how tough this will be until I get the January results but if all goes well I might have an easy may exam period Hopefully.

Anyway boring school stuff aside the last few weeks have consisted of a mixture of school, parties and christmas so a lot has gone on.

Everyone seems to be getting Ill! Matt, Rob, Jon, my brother, Dave etc I havent been afflicted yet HOW LONG HAVE I GOT LEFT BEFORE I TOO AM STRUCK DOWN!!!! (thats the anxiety coming through there)

I'll have to post again after this stressful time is over and I'm not contunually on edge.

Peace out Playas

Comments

David Jani said…
HAHA Retrospectively this is quite amusing I mean lincoln and Staffordshire what was I thinking

Popular posts from this blog

Don't drink and drive or you WILL be branded with a hot iron!

The shifting sands of British voters

Buy a pirate DVD and EVERYONE will hate you?