IM BACK FROM THE MOON!!! (Well not really)

I have finally decided that this moment warranted a long blog to explain my activities over the past month or so and I plan to do it with pictures because they tell me more than my memories
of the past few weeks do. Heck its been one busy month.

I will start me documentation from the three day weekend we had a fortnight ago. I decided to make good use of it by going to London on the Friday with the Duds although Rob declined due to illness.

Here we see a the Duds in all their insanity
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

We then went from Charing X to Somerset house where we saw this funny fountain thingy
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

and here is the house in all its glory.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

We then walked past everyone's favorites government institution.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Then we walked past the old Bailey and saw this rather nice clock (yes it was really exiting so far wasn't it)
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Ah look finally a legal bookshop. I'm so tired of buying illegal books.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Here was where the day took a serious up turn when we found this marvelous shop
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

We then managed to find this funny disabled lift thingy but it took so long to go up and down that if I were somehow disabled I'd rather take my chances on the stairs.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Here we witnessed a very cruel prank I mean some work colleagues can be so cruel.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Here is a very bad picture of Mr Rick Mayell a popular British TV personality who I have enjoyed the work of. For those of you who are American and don't know who he is, he was the guy from Drop Dead Fred that's if you've seen that anyway.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

These were some very tasty Chocolate Brownies that the others bought, I personally opted not to as I wasn't hungry.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

After a hearty Lunch of Pizza, we went to the Science museum. Here you see the ultimate being Daveathon (me and Jon fused) Tremble in his wake!
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Then we had ago on a sex change machine (it doesn't literally do that thank god) here we see Stewart as "very male" finally science can masculise him at last.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Then I had ago. Behold tis Davina! Looks more like my mother to me.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

That was about where our London adventure ended for that day. I know it was very badly abridged but I did my best at remembering and there's a lot more for me to type about. That same day I went to have a quiet drink with some of my friends, Baz, Matt, Nick, Rob and two others who used to go to my primary school called Nick and Chris in celebration of my impending birthday. It was a good rip roaring night out.
Two days later I celebrated my birthday. I was Finally 17 and able to drive a car, but I reckoned without expensive insurance and annoying forms to fill out so it may be some time before I get down to that stuff. Still though it was a good day and I got an MP3 player, a couple of DVD's and a computer game. Also my aunt made me a very nice pie. Look it says David on it, for that is my name.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
And look at this I mean does your birthday cake have your face on it (although not in a very flattering way)
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Well anyway that was that for another year as sad as it is now.

As for more recent matters well there not much to tell I guess then again there are some good things on the horizon for me. I have an interview at Waitrose for this Friday, I am going to see Muse at Earles Court on the 19th of December and my "plan" may come into fruition soon with a bit of luck. So that's about it friends and others that's all I can be bothered to write now so until the next time whenever that may be.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Don't drink and drive or you WILL be branded with a hot iron!

The shifting sands of British voters

The Brave and the Bald