Update from Deutsches


Well it's been a while since i saw fit to blog so I will today. Well a lot has happened in the weeks since I last Blogged. I have managed to keep myself busy as the holiday continues. I have managed to travel all the way to Stafford to Alton Towers where i spent two days and nights at. I have also been up to London three times as well and have been up to various other whatnots and so on.

Things still continue to annoy me so don't worry there will be more rants in the future. Well heres a quick one which a little more personal then usual. BLOODY BLISTERS! I DON'T KNOW WHAT I'VE DONE TO GET SO MANY ON MY FEET! I KNOW I'VE DONE A LOT OF WALKING LATLY BUT FOR GODS SAKE! I'VE GOT A FUCKING HUGE ONE ON MY TOE ANDS IT'S BEEN KILLING ME! ALL DAY AS I WALKED THROUGH A HOT AND STICKY LONDON! AS IF THAT WERN'T ENOUGH MY IMMUNE SYTEM WHICH IS NORMALLY GOOD HAS DECIEDED TO ANNOY ME BY SCREWING UP AND BUGGERING UP MY SINUSES AGAIN! ILLNESS PAIN WHIST OUT IS SOOO DAMN IRRITATING!

well thats all for today


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Don't drink and drive or you WILL be branded with a hot iron!

The shifting sands of British voters

The Brave and the Bald