ARRGHH THE PAIN (that's right I'm back)
The subject of my newest rant is that of my very first one. MUSIC!

Music in our fair land (its a bit of a dump really if you go to some council estates) has reached a new low. Why?
Because topping the charts at the moment is "DJ casper" with his hopelessly lame dance hit the "cha cha slide". I have two reasons for hating this tune
1: It is completely unimaginative and is stupid with pathetic dance commands like "slide to the left, take it back now Y'all"
2: I had to endure this song twice daily for two weeks in august last year while on holiday in turkey (Turkish music is a hell of a lot better than that believe me its quite catchy, no wonder they won the eurovision song contest n.b I had to endure that song everyday too but that is a lot more manageable)

Another problem is busted once again
If it wasn't bad enough they tarnished the good name of rock with their previous songs but now they have done a cover of "teenage kicks" a brilliant song and their equivalent has made me cringe what with their sickly sweet untalented young vocal chords (ARRRGH!)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Don't drink and drive or you WILL be branded with a hot iron!

The shifting sands of British voters

The Brave and the Bald